8 Ways to Improve Your Credit Score
1. Make timely repayments of EMIs and credit cards bills, it is necessary to pay your dues on time to maintain and improve your credit score
2. Try to Keep Using older credit cards helps increase your credit score.
3. Avoid Frequent application your loan and credit card applications
4. Maintain Combination of secured and unsecured loans in your total debt
5. Consolidate your loans First, Try to clear off the possible loans.
6. Take what you can pay choose an EMI you can easily afford to pay to clear debt easily.
7. Review your credit report
on yearly basis which can help you to better manage your financial
Read More Stories @hindicup